At TrustCore, we understand that every client has a unique set of goals and values. Using a four-step process, we work to understand what’s most important to you and develop customized plans to help you build, manage and protect your financial future.
1Explore the Possibilities
We begin by getting to know you and your complete financial situation. We analyze your income streams, expenses, assets and liabilities, tax position, insurance holdings, healthcare, retirement and education funding, trusts and wills.
Then, we work with you to:
- Clarify your lifestyle and retirement goals.
- Define your time horizon for key financial, family and personal events.
- Define your level of investment risk tolerance.
2Craft Your Plan
Next we help you identify your personal and financial goals and craft a realistic strategy based on your time horizon.
During this phase, we will:
- Complete a capital-needs analysis.
- Create specific strategies for investments, insurance, education funding, estate, healthcare, and retirement and tax planning.
- Design an investment portfolio that reflects your needs.
- Develop an estate plan.
3Orchestrate Your Plan
Once your plan is established, we will serve as quarterback for your entire team of professional advisors to support you in implementing each phase of your financial plan.
- Coordinate with your accountant to implement tax reduction strategies.
- Coordinate with your attorney to update your will to reflect your estate planning strategy.
- Work with trust officers and other professionals as needed to implement your financial plan.
4Review and Refine
After your plan has been implemented, we will connect with you on a regular basis to review progress towards your financial goals. We will update your financial plan as needed to reflect any changes in your situation or in the economic environment.
We continuously monitor economic indicators, market performance and changes in tax and estate laws. We analyze and interpret these factors and help you understand how market conditions and investment choices will affect you. We assess the performance of your investments against their benchmarks and recommend adjustments when appropriate based on your goals.