The Covid-19 virus is a very serious global health and economic issue. The following is some key information on TrustCore’s client service response to this global pandemic.
· Our office is open, staffed, and fully operational. We welcome clients and other visitors by appointment only.
· TrustCore is operating consistent with our business-continuity plan. Following the direction of the CDC and state and local governments, while our office is open, it is not at full occupancy so that we may follow the guidelines around social distancing.
· We made massive technology investments in our business over the last four years to move our capabilities to the cutting edge of our industry. One of the key features of these investments is the ability to seamlessly serve you from the office or remote locations.
· We require masks in all common areas and meetings, and clean conference rooms in between appointments to comply with guidelines and to help protect our employees, clients, and other visitors.
· Bottom line, we will be there for you during this uncertain time.
A few reminders:
· If you need to make a deposit to your Schwab account, you can utilize the Schwab app on your smartphone or you can mail that deposit to Schwab directly at the following address:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc
P O Box 628290
Orlando, FL 32862-8290
Please be sure to include your account number on your check when mailing a check to Charles Schwab, and ensure that the check is made payable to Charles Schwab.
· If you need to move money from your Schwab account, simply reach out to your TrustCore advisory service team and we will make that happen, business as usual.
We are prepared for this. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your advisor with your questions on how the Covid-19 pandemic is impacting our service to you or your financial plan.